Monday, September 1, 2008

Let the school year begin

I do not know whether to be happy or sad. We have a great summer visiting family,friends and all the many adventures our mini van could take us too. The best part is that we all are happy with our teachers and the class schedule that we received so let the games begin. Reagan is going to be the most sad. All her friends(brother and sisters) are going to school and I feel that my company will not be good enough. Well, here is to tomorrow and the beginning of a great school year. Pictures and the real drama will continue tomorrow!!!

Love ya all!!!

Janeal

7 comments:

Shelli said...

Good luck, everyone! I hope you have a great day! I'm sure Reagan will love having time with just mom for awhile -- and then she'll be getting a new friend for Christmas! Can't wait for the pix!

Vidal's Nest said...

Woohoo!make sure you celebrate!
I love the first day of school! I bet Reagan will like having one on one time a bit!

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

I was amazed at how much cleaner my house stayed when the kids started school :) Jimmy was so mopey on that first day of school. He asked me last night if the girls were going to school tomorrow. When I told him "yes".. he got all sad and went "AHHH". Have a great first day of school and Janeal... enjoy the peace and quiet. (and cleanliness :))

DANI KYNASTON said...

Good luck! I was worried about Joe too, but he was only sad for a few minutes. I really like getting more time with him - naps too! Hope the school year goes well for you guys!

Vidal's Nest said...

HEY!HEY!HEY! No fair, put that post back right now! I haven't even gotten to read it yet! Booger!

Ginger said...

I hope this is a great year for everyone. It was great having everyone here this summer. It still feels like summer to us. Just a lot quieter.

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

I know... What happened to the "This post might get deleted"? We are all anxiously awaiting....