Monday, September 29, 2008

Desperate Housewives

I do not want to ruin anything if you have taped the show for a later date but , I was very sad at the new story lines. I hate what they done to Susan and Mike because it is not fair that they waited for so long to get together and then the show tears them apart. What is with Gabie, that was cruel. No one deserves that extreme of a make over(If you want to call it that). Bree is still herself hiding all pain that ever exists and Lynette still has her family drama. The new story line with Edie is weird it is like her new husband is after everyone on Wisteria Lane. Watch out!!! I am going to watch for a few more episodes and maybe the writers will add more insight on the accident and why they could not make it work and hopefully they can add more story behind Gabie finally having children. Those two plots just are not right!!!!! Well I hope I did not spoil to much and I hope the season gets better. Also I did not know my husband would be so thoughtful to blog for me. I was going to post tonight but he was to excited.

5 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

I was so bugged watching last night! I don't like the new story lines either!
It has to get better or they are going to be losing alot of people watching!

Ginger said...

I watched it last night and couldn't agree with you more. I hate the new story line. Now Susan is a tramp, and it is really cruel to have those fat kids on the show. I loved the old characters and this just doesn't cut it. And why is Carlos still blind? In five years couldn't they have figured that out? I'll try it a little while longer but I think it is on its way out. The unit was good though! Hope you are getting some fall weather.

Shelli said...

Sadly, Rom and I stopped watching it last year. It was a little too soap opera-ish for us even then. I loved it in the beginning, though -- everyone was in such an uproar over it, but it was really good about showing consequences, I thought. Too bad it's taken an ugly turn!

DANI KYNASTON said...

I am disappointed, too. I also agree with Shelli it is just going way downhill. It isn't about people I can relate to anymore. Even Lynette has gotten away from her original character. Hopefully, they will make things better this year!

Vidal's Nest said...

Hey..I tagged you check out my blog~