Monday, September 8, 2008

Are they not the cutest kids ever!!!

Reagan excited that she is three and now home alone.
She had to wear the "Piper Palin" dress to school with flip flops. You can not see the whole dress because she was wearing her new sweatshirt.
Hayden ready for another great year!!
Mackenzie, "Okay Mom, I am going to the 7th grade I do not need my photo Taken."

I know I am doing a lot of blogging in one day but I have not had a working computer for over a month. Jim and I are sharing his laptop he uses for work so I better blog quickly before he leaves and I run out of time. The kids have loved there new teachers and everyone has been great about going to school. We are only on week 2 so there are a lot of days that can crumble to the ground. We are only going to focus on the positive. We are going to enjoy all the great times that lie ahead. The first month of school is always crazy with joining PTA activities, back to school night, and the extra supplies the teacher realize they need. We will survive and enjoy all the great memories that the school year brings.

2 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

Hopefully, it will slow down a little so you can enjoy your time with just you and Reagan before the baby comes. It is so hectic with the new school year starting! It is crazy.

Shelli said...

I'm glad you're off to a good start! It's so nice when things go well at school -- it helps things go better at home, too. The kids look great!