Monday, September 8, 2008

Football Frenzy!!!!!!

Hayden is #8
Hayden at practice. He's the small guy in front of #12

Hayden has become a true football player. He loves everything about it. He plays Wide Receiver, Running, back and sometimes Tight End(I believe this is a defense position). He loves them all. I do worry about injuries when he gets older and the hitting his harder but for now I believe he is pretty safe. Unfortunately we lost 13-12 in the last minute of the game. The whole team had held them off for so long that it was so sad. Yes Lauri I to embarrass my family at sporting events. I get to involved and cheer and yell so loud. Hayden has said that he knows I am in the stands and need not yell so loud. Oh well this is a mom thing and I will always cheer. Go Team!!!!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

What is wrong with this family? Where does this love of football come from? I get so scared they will get hurt I can't stand it. However, I must admit my favorite Christmas was when we all watched the Charger game together and the neighbors down below could hear our cheering. I know Hayden will be great!

DANI KYNASTON said...

You are brave to do football, it scares me too. Hayden sure seems well suited for it. Hope you have a great season!

Shelli said...

Go, Hayden! I'm glad he's having fun with it. Football is such a fun sport.

Vidal's Nest said...

How fun! I love that he is playing it.
Isn't it super fun to watch your boys play?
I love cheering, and don't mind my kids embarrasment! I even like to dress the whole family in team colors, I bought the girls pom poms, and I have a wildcats sticker on my car!
next purchase is a sign with his team name and # with his name on it for the front yard!
over the top? yeah..but it's all in good fun!