Sunday, September 7, 2008

McCain-Palin Ticket

My vote is now a sure thing-only based on fabulous fashion sense. I bought the new people magazine and discovered that Sarah Palin's youngest daughter is wearing the same dress I just bought Delaynie at Fred Meyer. If a women in her position can shop at a store that serves regular families then I am in. I believe she truly is a Hockey Mom with great values and deserves to represent the working middle class. I wish I was more blogging savvy to post the picture of the Palin family with the dress but I am not. I will send a picture of Delaynie in the dress when she gets home from school. She wore the dress the first day but had a sweatshirt over the top.

3 comments:

DANI KYNASTON said...

We love her too! She is awesome! I love that she is a real mom. I heard someone say that she brought her babies with her to work just days after they were born. I love it!

Shelli said...

I would still prefer Mitt Romney as VP pick, but I think she's pretty fantastic as a person. It is amazing how much she is connecting with moms. Finally, someone who really represents us!

Vidal's Nest said...

I like her even more now knowing that she shops at Fred Meyer!
No $300 haircuts for her or her hubby!