Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Ultimate Video

I am doing this only with understanding that I am not responsible for children that are under age who view without parental supervision!!!! This is a fabulous find from Jim. I just hope no one is offended. Enjoy!!!

Janeal


OK. When we did our photo slide we added music so some of you guys might need to turn off the sound to our slide. Here is some instructions for those that need it, go down to the slideshow and in the top left corner hover the cursor (near the "slide"). The volume can be muted only.

Jim



6 comments:

Amanda said...

That was the funniest video I've ever seen!

Shelli said...

Ah, the truth hurts, doesn't it? I loved it!

Vidal's Nest said...

Yeah!! You posted it! I laughed till I cried!

Brittany said...

Janeal, I'm so glad you found our page...your talking about Jen Mertlich, right? Anyway, I am going to add you guys, please do the same. I love to see what is going on with everyone. Now, if all the Collier cousins could start blogs, we could all be better in touch. I'm trying to get my mom to do one. You could also add Kye, she's on my page under "family blogs". I cannot believe how big your kids are! They are adorable. How is the NW? You miss Cali? I remember when we all went to Tuachan and Chris walked up behind you and put his arms around you, thinking you were me...lol! Anyway, lets stay in touch!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Hysterical! My favorite part is the "chaffing" in the background! I love it! A real video about sex!

The Ferguson Family said...

lol! This was pretty hilarious! Good find you guys!