Monday, October 13, 2008

Say Cheeese!!!!!


So I am blogging about my Little Sister Leslie that I love so much. She has her own photography business that she started with just one thing, PASSION. She has an eye for a picture that I have never seen. She captures memories that you would never think to capture. If you have never seen her work check her blog, they are amazing. We all have talents that are hidden and we should all take the opportunities to find them and share. My sister is making memories for families that will be forever in their lives. What a wonderful gift she has and it does not help that the whole family is too dang cute. So Leslie this is for you!!! Your amazing. I love you!!!

2 comments:

Leslie Houx said...

Oh, sister...you made my day, week, month and my forever! I LOVE YOU!

DANI KYNASTON said...

She did do a great job with the family photos. Mom was really impressed with the photos she took.