Monday, October 13, 2008

So I have been Tagged!!! Thank you Lauri.

Well I am going to try to do this.

1. My first random fact is that I married the man of my dreams. The first day I spoke to him I went home and told my mother that I met the man I was going to marry. Well she thought you are nuts but 2 years of dating we were married and the rest is history.

2. I will go back to school one day and complete a degree in Interior Design. I could design and create all day long. I always have a project that needs finishing or something that I have thought up that needs implementing. This drives Jim insane. My house will always be my canvas.

3. I always wanted to be a cheerleader in High School. But it was never in the cards. This is not a bad thing. I do not know if being a RAH RAH girl would have fit my shyness that I had in high school. I wanted to be popular but never had the self esteem to master it. Popularity is not always a sign of success.

4. I am not one to seek adventure. So I guess I am a little boring. I would rather know what is going to happen before so that I am prepared. I am a planner. This is sometimes good and sometimes bad.

5. I love to cook. I love to come up with great foods for others to enjoy. This is were I love to help others plan parties. I could plan parties all day and make their party dreams come true. I love making invitations, creating the menu, and helping others create fun memories with friends or family. This is a secret passion I have.

6. I am a mother of four beautiful children and one the way. I never thought that I would be responsible for so many little people. It is a lot of pressure sometimes that overwhelms me. I think with all the challenges that we face today I hope that I am creating fabulous citizens that will be able to face the world. I am so glad that we have the church and the great leaders that give us the guidance. Hopefully I can sustain this great privilege that we call MOTHERHOOD. It is a fear that drives me crazy that I will fail one of them and not be able to get them back.

7. Well my final random fact if I have not bored you tears is I do not know what else to say. This was much harder to do than I thought. I guess I never share things with people. It made me have to think and ponder. I am more of a quiet person. I never really let people know who I am. This so I never have to worry about if they really like me or not. This is a trait that is not really that fabulous. But I do love all my friends that I have and my family. They are a great support system who have love me for who I am. Thank you!!!!

Okay so I finished my tag!! I am going to tag Becky, Jenna, Leslie, Brittney,Patty, April, and Aunt Lynda.

7 comments:

Ginger said...

It is interesting to me that you are loved by so many and don't even know it. You are great.

Jennifer Miller said...

Great Blog !
You are too cute. Come decorate my house or give me some Ideas!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Once you get your degree I will be the first one to hire you. I am awful at pulling everything together! I can't even find curtains to work in my living room! Be glad you were never a cheerleader! They were all sluts. We might not have ever liked you if you had been! Just kidding. We love you. We can't help ourselves!

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

You are great at whatever you set your mind too. I can think of a million things that you would be good at. I think you would make a fantastic party/wedding planner. You have such a great talent in being able to put things together and also to keep them organized. That is a HUGE talent. Thanks so much for sharing.

April said...

Hey Janeal! I'm glad you found my blog...I love reading all of those interesting things about yourself! I'm with Jennifer, come on over and decorate my house when you get bored!
April

Vidal's Nest said...

I can totally picture you as a interior decorator. You would be fab.I love that you are all doing the tag. I love hearing new things about you all! I can't imagine you in high school not having great self esteem! We think you are so on top of it and cute, and a great mom! We aspire to be like you Ü

jenn gent said...

You are the super party planner! I love all your details.

Oh, I finished my tag!