Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Beautiful Dancer!!!















Reagan wanted so badly to be a dancer just like Mackenzie and Delaynie that I finally gave in. I was trying so hard to just do activities with the older kids after school and keep Reagan occupied with going to playgroups, library, grocery shopping and playing at home. But this only went so far with Reagan. She said, "Why do I not get to be a beautiful ballerina mommy?" So it just melted my heart that she felt so strongly about being a dancer that I was able to find a dance class 5 minutes from our house. It is at the perfect time 12:30-1:30 on Mondays. Now Reagan can fulfill her dream and we are all happy!!!

6 comments:

Ginger said...

Love it, love it, love it. She is so cute! She will be a great ballerina.

sherry said...

She looks beautiful! Your kids have such cute names. I have been tempted to steal one!

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

She is so adorable! It is so hard to resist those cute little faces isn't it. She is the cutest ballerina. Go Reagan!

Vidal's Nest said...

I am sure she will be awesome! I love that time too...you don't have to run older ones during that. It is nice reagan time!
She looks fantastic in her outfit!

The Ferguson Family said...

how adorable is she? And that would have melted my heart as well!

DANI KYNASTON said...

How fun! Emma loves ballet. It is nice to get to spoil her before the baby comes!