Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS






Hayden had a fabulous baseball season the led the season with 9-1. The went to the tournamnet and won every game. They only allowed 14 runs against all 6 teams they played. The winning game was so intense. We were ahead, then we were down and then some how the boys had a second wind a came out slamin. '

Are family just loves sports and we (maybe just me) are so competive. The games are a blast and the sports family we have created with this fabulous baseball team is unreal. It is truly a winning team even if we had not done so spectacular!!!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

It is so much fun when you post all the pictures. Makes us feel a part of the fun.

Vidal's Nest said...

Janeal...Rachelle used to threaten me if I yelled at one more game she wouldn't let me come to any more. I guess I was even yelling at some other girls on her team and didn't notice. I am sure it was all nice though..
Good to see I am not the only competetive mom around!