Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dancing For Joy!







It was a great weekend filled with dancing and moving! We move to our new home while shuffling a dance recital with all the girls. They were all so beautiful.

Mackenzie performed a hip hop routine, Delaynie was in musucal theater and performed It's a Hard Knock Life and The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow from Annie and Reagan performed for the first time on stage You got a friend in Me. I wish I could post a video of each of there performances but you are not allowed to take pics or videos during the show. I will try to give it justice with the pictures I took at rehearsal.

Just realized I did not make to Mackenzie's rehearsal to take pics. Sorry!

2 comments:

sherry said...

She is the cutest little orphan girl ever! And Reagan makes such a sweet little ballerina. I can't believe you managed to move in the midst of all of that! Amazing!

Vidal's Nest said...

Delaynie is georgous!
And Reagan has me cracking up with her love of dancing. Tha video was fantastic!