Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ninjas


Reagan loves to play Dress Up. Everyday she gets into the box and puts on every princess dress that we have. Sunday was a special day she wanted to be a Ninja. She was very excited and went to find the Mulan costume. She needed a little help with the costume and I turned to her and said,"Can I help you so your boobies don't show?"

She looks at me with a great big smile and says, "Mom, ninjas don't have boobies they have skills!" With great enthusiasm she ran off to fight warriors. She has skills!! I just love this girl!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh how fun, i just love it when kids love to dress up!! I love the pic of her showing off her skills

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

Don't you just love the minds of our little ones. They are what keep me going. They make me laugh so much! That is another reason why I love blogging.. It is a way for us to remember the cute little things they do :)

Vidal's Nest said...

Even I can tell~ Reagan is a girl with Mad Skillz!
That is one to remember!

Ginger said...

Only Reagan would come up with that one. Very funny.