Friday, November 14, 2008

Can you say, Zac Efron???


I am finally getting aroung to posting pics of Delaynie's 7th Birthday Party. 

It was a blast!!!
 Delaynie loves High
School Musical and
 just turned out that the movie came out the  same time as her birthday. I took 4 of her friends, moms who wanted to go and Reagan to see the movie.   We had to listen to the CD in the car all the way to the movies and back. So, yes, I have the soundtrack memorized.   It was a great movie to see and to know that Disney kept the movie G even though they had moved to the BIG SCREEN.  It was probably the best of the 3.  



Disclaimer:  Mackenzie and Hayden did not take part in any viewing of the Movie. They only participated in the cake and presents after. 

3 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

Lucy had a Blast THANKS

Vidal's Nest said...

What a fun party! I actually have some friends that couldn't wait for that movie!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Happy Birthday Delaynie! I am glad that you guys had such a fun time. It is kinda sad to me to see my kids grow up and have such big kid parties. Crazy!