Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dreams come true for one little boy!!!!

Well today was the day of our ultra sound. I decided that I would go alone. After the horror that we experienced with Reagan's ultra sound and the nice man turning to the kids and telling them that they were going to have a sister. The shock and the amount of tears that flowed (not joyful) from my children will forever stay in my mind. The poor tech looked at me and said "I will finish as fast as I can!" I said thank you and hoped that our drive home would be all right. So I went alone praying that they could just see that the baby was healthy but the prayers of a little boy were answered. Hayden for years has said that his brothers ditched him in heaven when he was coming and that he did not know how they would get here. He will only get one brother but it is Hayden's brother. Our little boy was very willing to show his manliness. So as our family grows for the last time we are all so blessed with this special news!!!!! IT"S A BOY!!!! Hope you all enjoy our exciting day!!! PS. This is a shot of the kid sitting on the camera

7 comments:

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys; and for Hayden.

Vidal's Nest said...

Yeah! I am so so happy for you! After hearing Hayden's story we always thought there was a little brother meant to come your way.
I just think he was meant to be a part of your familie!

Shelli said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you, and especially Hayden. What is it about those Proffitt men showing off their manliness, anyway?

Ginger said...

We can't be more excited! Fantastic! Now your family can be complete. Love You Lots!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! We are so excited for you guys! Maybe Hayden's brother just had to wait a while to make sure that Reagan got here too. How fun for your family. Sounds like the perfect ending to a great family!

Brent Kynaston said...

Yea!! Congratulations!! Hayden will have to teach him the Break-Dancing Worm move ASAP so they can do it in tandem. We're so happy for you guys!!!

The Ferguson Family said...

The time is almost here! I'm curious to know if he'll be a red haired boy or like striped white and black hair...hmm

You should do a poll here on blogger to see what others think it'll be!