Sunday, January 30, 2011

California













































There was so much that we did in such a short time that we were exhausted when we returned back to WASHINGTON. We love all of our family so much and there was no way I could post all the fabulous pictures that were taken. We miss you already!!!!

Mackenzie is loving her new school, friends, and living in SUNNY California. With lots of faith and trust in the LORD I know that WE as a family have the done the best for her. It is now up to her to follow her heart and make the BEST choices. She has already shown such growth it is amazing. I knew that she was an amazing GIRL, she just had to find out for herself.

Thank you to everyone that had posted such sweet words. I realize that I am not in this alone and that I have so many people that love me that I will NEVER be alone. You are all truly amazing friends that inspire me every day to be my best.

I could not have done this alone. I thank my very best friend, JIM. Without him I would have never have had any of these special spirits from my Heavenly Father. He sees in me what I don't,loves me for who I am and pushes me to be better. I am truly blessed. No matter what heart aches or blessing come my way, I can endure to the end. I can rejoice in what matters most---MY FAMILY!!!!



2 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

The Tender Mercies are already pooring out! Love Ya

:cassia marie: said...

i'm so happy for you all. really i am :)