Saturday, January 2, 2010




What can I say! It was a very hectic day. We were late, I was stressed, and everyone was grumpy. After we finally arrived and everyone was were they needed to be,the spirit in the room was so over whelming.
The stress was gone, grumpiness left the building and Delaynie could have her moment.

I am so grateful that I have a husband that honors his priesthood. That he has been able to baptize 3 out of our 5 kids. He inspires Hayden to make good choices so that he can be able to baptize his brother in 7 years. What a great goal to have. I am so honored to be married to a man that was raised by such great people(Jim and Ginger) that I have a hard time calling them my in laws. I truly think of them as my parents. I have been blessed also with a great mom and dad that helped me find a man worthy to fulfill all of these special blessing.

Mackenzie and Hayden gave the talks on Baptism and the Holy Ghost, Grammy and Papa gave the opening and closing prayer, my friend Jenna conducted the music while my friend Stephanie played the piano. I asked Stephanie to do a musical number (not fully knowing of her great talents)and she brought tears to my eyes, THANK YOU!!

It was a special day for a special girl!! We love her so much!!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

How beautiful! I sure wish we could have been there. I'm happy is was such a wonderful day.