Thursday, October 29, 2009

ITS GREAT TO BE 8!!

Today is Delaynie's birthday and she is now 8!!!


I am so excited that she is part of our family. She has such a beautiful girl and she lights up any room she enters. Everyone loves Delaynie.


I am so glad that she came to me and I was given the chance to be her mom. I hope that I am doing all that I can. I hope that I have provided a way for to be a strong women in these trying times.

I love that our family is sealed together for time and all eternity. This makes this journey so sweet even when it seems impossible.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELAYNIE!!


thanks jenna!!

7 comments:

Jennifer Miller said...

You are a Great Mom. Delaynie is lucky to have you. And you are lucky to have her, she is such a sweety.

Ginger Proffitt said...

Happy Birthday Delaynie! We love you! Can't wait to see you.

jenn gent said...

Happy (late) birthday Delaynie!

The Ferguson Family said...

You really are an awesome mom! Happy belated bday Delaynie!

DANI KYNASTON said...

Happy Birthday Delanie! Hope it was a great one. How fun that she is 8. It is such a special age. I love to watch them learn to make choices and the deep sense of responsibility they feel with those choices. It is fun to watch them become their own independent selves!

Kristen said...

Hope the baptism day was great! Delaynie is a beautiful little lady:)

sherry said...

Happy Birthday cute girl!