Saturday, August 1, 2009

When the Relatives Came!!








My sistes Leslie, my niece leyla and my mom and dad came all the way from California to visit us this week. When my parents came the first time it was for Emmett's birth and we had the worse snow storm in 20 years. We were snowed in and could not go really anywhere. Now we could not cool off fast enough. They have experienced two weather extremes in Washington, Hot and Cold.

They have now left and we have tears in our eyes. Reagan wants to move away. She wants to live by all her Grammy's and Papa's.

The memories will last forever. We had such a fabulous time.

The weather was perfect for swimming at the Lake and enjoying the sun!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures of our Lake day.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, all the time

The Ferguson Family said...

I know how that is to have your family living so far away. It's never easy to say goodbye but, I've notice that time flies by so fast. Before you know it, you'll be hanging out again! Hold on to the memories! You have plenty more to make!

BTW, I love love the pics on the side of the blog! Mackenzie looks like she could be a country singer or something! She's gorgeous! All your kids are way cute! Good going guys!

Brittany said...

It is hard to live away from grammy and grandpa... we wish we were up closer to you guys, so the boys could see their grandparents more too! I can't believe those hot days you guys had this summer... CRAZY! Hope all is well...