Saturday, July 25, 2009

This Women Work

This disease effects so many people and this story that was told on SYTYCD was so powerful. My grandmother is a Breast Cancer Survivor and the strength she had to fight this terrible disease was amazing.

Our work is not done nor our fight.

We are strong. We are Women. We can fight this disease with knowledge and power.

I hope you are as moved as I was!

Thank you Tyce DiOrio. You brought light to a subject that is so real for so many.

VIDEO IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE... Oh well.

3 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

It had me in tears the first time I saw it!

Nutsonurse said...

Erin and I balled like babies. I loved how Ade was both strong, yet gentle. Wow!

DANI KYNASTON said...

We loved it too. It was my favorite dance of the season. There were so many moments where the dancing expressed so much emotion. The message is so beautiful.