Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sitting on his own




Is he not the cutest thing ever!!! He now can sit up and play with his toys. He is growing way to fast. We were finally able to get him into the doctors for his 4 month check up and he is 50% for his weight(14lbs 12oz) and 75% for his height(26 inches.

I do not know if this is my child. My children are usually off the charts in the negative way. Never on the charts for actually growing.

Maybe Hayden is right. He will be the future running back for the Chargers and Emmett will be the linebacker. My future is set.

9 comments:

The Ferguson Family said...

He really has gotten big! I mean, went on vacation and now he's all grown up. And he's an awesome weight and height so, maybe Hayden was right with his prediction!!! I love the cute naked baby bodies! Their rolls are priceless!

The Ferguson Family said...

I meant to say, "I went on vacation..." haha Not Emmett...

Lynda said...

If he's 50% for his weight, and 75% for his height, sounds like he's gonna be a tall beanpole like his daddy! LOL
He's adorable.

sherry said...

Yes, he is the cutest thing ever! He is already bigger than my Abigail, and probably sitting up better too! How fun. It must be nice to have such great weather for the park. We are having the opposite problem, too much sun. It the hundreds here a few weeks back. And today we finally gave in and turned on the AC.

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

Emmett is adorable! Can't wait until we can meet him for the first time. He is growing so fast already.

Ginger said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I love it when you put photos on the blog. He is just the cutest baby ever. I love the cubby cheeks. He is the perfect last baby!

jenn gent said...

He is so adorable and growing up so fast!

Tobler Bunch said...

Where does time go? It is so amazing how kids really grow like weeds. He is so darn cute!

April said...

What a cutie!
Janeal thank you for the info. for the superhero training at the YMCA. I haven't gotten Paden signed up yet but hopefully soon, it sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks for thinking of us, that was really sweet!
See you this Friday at Jennas!
April