Saturday, February 14, 2009

Reagan's Story


Reagan loves to write notes to everyone. She does not really write them. She finds papers that have already been written on. She expresses her feelings by finding the person and telling them what she wants them to hear.

Today she was expressing her feelings towards Santa and this is how it went.
(She did not know I was listening):

Dear Santa,

I am hoping you are getting are new presents ready to bring to are house. I can not wait to hear your sound. Please do not get exhausted because Christmas is a long way away. I love you with all my heart. Your friend Reagan.

This is my special little girl and her huge heart.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

how sweet is that? i love it when kids talk and they think no one is listening. they say the funnenst things.

Vidal's Nest said...

That is so sweet! Those are the kinds of things you want to record so that you will remember them when she is older!

DANI KYNASTON said...

She is so cute! What a funny girl! I love those little moments. They go away much too quick.

Shelli said...

What a sweet girl! So tender. Hey, I love your new picture, too!