Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow much fun!

We had a blast today.  Kept the kids home from school because it was snowing too much.  Glad we did.  One of our friends got stuck trying to get their out of school early.  Instead of school, we had fun building snowmen, sledding down our hill, and getting into snowball fights.  We played with our neighbors and had one of the best snow days possible.  Janeal and Emmett (correction made... Jim messed up.  Was thinking football) were able to stay inside and relax a little.   
And to top it all off, it's still snowing.  We will never be able to get our van in our driveway.

4 comments:

Ginger said...

How fun! I can't think of a better way to spend the day. I love Reagan's bare feet. Good luck with the van.

The Ferguson Family said...

We always seem to miss the snow each year due to traveling and we get totally bummed! We're a little jealous even though we're expected to have a couple of major snowstorms in a row, this weekend!

Jennifer Miller said...

I'm glad that Jim is home holding down the fort and BLOGGING for you Janeal! What a great guy. If you need anything give me a call. not that I can get too far in my weak miniture van!

DANI KYNASTON said...

I am so jealous! I am desperate for some snow here. Everyone else is getting some and we are being denied. What is wrong with this?!