Saturday, November 13, 2010

moments



Well where has the time gone. I went back to work officially in May working full time. It has been a very stressful adventure. I will not lie. You never realize all the joys that fill your life until you are not there half the day. I really love working in the office I work in and all the knowledge that I have been taught. I have a CAREER not just a job but the sacrifices my family has made are many and I truly think about how short TIME really is.

I have a freshman in High School, a middle schooler, 4th grader, kinder, and my baby is turning 2. I truly feel blessed beyond measure. You may wonder how I can do everything--work, serve in church,5 kids and all the activities that go with our crazy life and the answer is THE LORD. I have never in all my life prayed harder, expressed my gratitude more and have felt the love of my SAVIOR more than I do now.


I truly believe with all of my heart that we have trials that shape who we are to BECOME. My trials will never be yours and your trials will never be mine. So what ever you may be going through just know that Savior has suffered all for us and he knows are SORROWS AND JOYS. He will never leave our side nor have us fail. It is our own insecurities that makes us FAIL, but with savior ALL is possible. WE CAN DO IT!!

These times bring many challenges that I thought I would never face. It makes me really search to know what I believe and what I want my children to believe. It makes me know that I belong to a fabulous church that builds up strong family values and it is the true church. This is what I want for my children and generations to come. If I have to sacrifice everything for one "lost" sheep than I will. I will never give up. I will not the my doubts or what the world presents to my children WIN. I am a fighter and I will WIN.

I love all of you and are grateful to all of my friends and family that have been there, listened, sacrificed and just loved ME for who I am.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

jenn gent said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! You are fabulous and I'm so lucky to call you my friend!

suzannproffitt said...

I absolutely loved all your thoughts in this posting. Thanks so much for sharing. I am hoping other people will read this and get the same feelings that I did when I read it.

The Northwest Bunch said...

Thank you!!!

Vidal's Nest said...

ahh I sure love you! You are a amazing person/mom/sister!
I hope to have it as together as you do someday!