Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Birthday RAY RAY!!





Today is a very special day, it was the day that Reagan came to this world(almost in the car)but Jim would not let that happen. She is the sweetest little girl that just loves life with all its beauty. She loves to celebrate every occasion, a girl after my own heart.

When Mackenzie turned 5 I was so happy that she would start kindergarten. She was now going to experience life and learn all she needed to know. I have become wiser and it saddens me that that I must send her out to the WOLVES. IF i had the patience and time I would just keep her home. I know she must grow up but with every child that leaves the nest my heart aches. Even though I want those days of PEACE and Quiet I truly love the chaos. It tells me that they are still here and that they need me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY RAY!! We love you!!

3 comments:

The Ferguson Family said...

I love that Janeal, "Even though I want those days of PEACE and Quiet, I truly love the chaos.". That kind of sums up motherhood in respect to how we really want to see all our hard work paying off but, we also want them to stay little forever and we can't have both nor do we want both. As every chapter closes, a new one begins. Happy Bday Reagan! Love you guys!

Ginger said...

Happy Birthday Reagan! It is funny how our attitude changes as we get older. Now I have peace and quiet and really don't miss the chaos! Funny how we seem to get what we need at the time of life that we need it. Love to you all! See you soon!!!

Kym said...

Reagan is FIVE?! Where has the time gone?!