Sunday, April 18, 2010

Vancouver Temple Trip






It was a beautiful sunny day on Thursday. I let the kids miss school so that we could visit the new Temple in Vancouver. The Temple will be dedicated on May 02, 2010. It was so beautiful. You just need days to be with your family and share in the joy that our Heavenly Father has given us. The temple being the most precious gift here on earth.

Mackenzie(with all the youth from are stake and the Vancouver area) will be performing On May 01 for the Prophet in the Temple Youth Celebration. She was also chosen to be in the Multi-Cultural Finale and will be a Native American Indian.

She will also be able to participate in a fireside where President Monson will speak to all the youth. This will be a once in a lifetime experience for her. I am so glad that she has made choices that allows her to be there for this wonderful experience.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great looking forever family!!

Leslie Houx said...

I love your family!

April said...

Finally Janeal!! I thought you had given up blogging!!

It was good seeing you at the mall I also ran into Mimi outside Gymboree too, the bad thing was that I looked HORRIBLE and before I went shopping I was hoping not to run into anyone I knew!! Oh well.

I'm glad you were able to make it to the Temple, it is so beautiful and there is nothing like being in that holy place with all of your kids with you.
April