Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Science project


I hate science projects. I find them to be a waste of my time. I wish that teachers would work on these projects during class and create a science learning environment there.  I feel that the parents are really the ones that do the project and the kids sit back and just watch. I do have to give Hayden credit for picking a fun project with Frisbee's. we spent the day throwing frisbee's to see if it mattered how you threw it achieve distance. We found out that yoy must throw with a straight arm to achieve the greatest distance.

For Sale: 1 science project with data, charts and graphs. Cute boy not included.

3 comments:

Vidal's Nest said...

I agree...science projects should be done during school.
Looks like he did a great job!

The Ferguson Family said...

hilarious...I bet you could totally make money on it on ebay! There are some people out there that are willing to cheat...not me...well, catch me later when it's my turn to "help" my child make a science project...haha Oh wait-Matt's going to school for science stuff so, I guess I won't have to cheat after all! But, seriously try ebay!

Ginger said...

That is a great idea. Just think how great it would be if you could actually choose which project you wanted to buy. You could even start a home business if you had a smart kid. Good job, Hayden.